COREtec™ – The next generation of vinyl flooring planks
A lot of people have a bad taste in their mouth when it comes to vinyl flooring. It sparks memories of Grandma’s linoleum and plastic-looking designs. COREtec™, made by US Floors™, is not your traditional vinyl. While it’s similar to luxury vinyl tile (LVT), the enhanced performance, aesthetics and technology of COREtec™ is making waves in the flooring and design world alike.
COREtec™ represents the next generation of vinyl flooring, known as Wood Plastic Composite (WPC). It is a patented hybrid flooring that has an extruded core made from recycled wood and plastic/synthetic particles mixed together to form the moisture-resistant core of the planks, with a virgin PVC veneer. The rigidity of this combination proves the waterproof body and amazing stability. That’s right – the planks won’t swell or warp with a flood or an overflowing dishwasher!
The attached cork backing on the COREtec™ WPC collection ensures easy installation with minimal to no subfloor preparation, sound reduction and comfort underfoot. The cork is also naturally resistant to mold and mildew – keeping the floor clean and odor-free.
The bottom line: COREtec™ is the ideal flooring choice that offers:
- Trendsetting designs – with over 75 wood and tile visuals to choose from
- Easy installation – with little to no subfloor preparation
- Simple maintenance – easy to clean & resistant to mold and mildew
- Comfort – the attached cork backing aids in sound reduction, shock absorbency and an insulation property
- Waterproof hardwood alternatives – kid proof and pet proof sounds pretty good to us!
- VERSATILITY – great choice for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, basements and any areas where temperature fluctuations exist
For more information on COREtec™, COREtec Plus™ and COREtec Plus HD™ floors, check out the manufacturer’s website here!