Wood Plastic Composite Flooring
It’s all w-PC
A lot of people have a bad taste in their mouth when it comes to vinyl flooring. It sparks memories of Grandma’s linoleum and plastic-looking designs. Wood plastic composite (WPC) flooring, such as COREtec™ made by US Floors™, is not your traditional vinyl. While it’s similar to luxury vinyl tile (LVT), the enhanced performance, aesthetics and technology of WPC is making waves in the flooring and design world alike.
Wood plastic composite flooring represents the next generation of vinyl flooring. Its category includes a patented hybrid flooring that has an extruded core made from recycled wood and plastic/synthetic particles mixed together to form the moisture-resistant core of the planks, with a virgin PVC veneer. The rigidity of this combination proves the waterproof body and amazing stability. That’s right – the planks won’t swell or warp with a flood or an overflowing dishwasher!
The bottom line: WPC is the ideal flooring choice that offers:
- Trendsetting, yet budget-conscious, designs
- Easy installation – with little to no subfloor preparation
- Simple maintenance – easy to clean & resistant to mold and mildew
- Comfort – the attached cork backing and/or specialized cushion options aid in sound reduction, shock absorbency and an insulation property
- Waterproof hardwood alternatives – kid proof and pet proof sounds pretty good to us!
- VERSATILITY – great choice for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, basements and any areas where temperature fluctuations exist